2007年10月26日金曜日

My favorite place to relax

My favorite place to relax

There are some places to relax me. I'm always relaxed there. The time makes me refresh. The time is important to me. And, those places are very important to me.

My house
My favorite place is my house. I live in Kurokami. There is a mountain near my house. Kurokami has clean air. The clean air is a good tonic to me. I usually hear rare chirp. And, I can watch beautiful stars at night. Kurokami is a quiet place at early morning and midnight. I look a the night sky when I have a lot of troubles. I relax by looking. Other place is my room. I'm always listening to music or watching TV. And, I'm reading book and magazine at times. I'm always enjoying my hobbies in my room. Enjoying is one of way to relax.

School
There are many dear friends in school and, there are important memories. I relax with talking to my friends. We are always talking about many things in bakery. We often talk about job hunting recently. My friends give advice to me. I hear the advice and, I can relax. Then, there are many important memories in school. I'm often supported by many memories. For example, clubroom, ground, cafeteria and terrace in my school. Each place is important. There are memories in each place. I often go to the place and, I carry me back at the time. Retracing is one of way to relax too.

Flower garden
One more place is special place for me. It's flower garden. There are many flowers near to my house. The cherry blossoms are at their best every spring there. And, the sunflowers are bloomed in summer. I like flowers very much. Watching flowers is special way to relax. I'm having interest to flowers from early childhood. And, I'm belonging to flower arrangement club now. Many flowers are having only pleasant memories to me. Those flower's scent is delightful scent. The scents make me happy, and it make me relax.

I always take a rest there when I tired. People need to relax. Each people are having each way to relax. Those places are relaxing me. Those are the necessity of life.
[367 words]

0 件のコメント: