2007年12月18日火曜日

A very memorable experience

My very memorable experience is the student council at three years ago. I served as officer for a year. Our committee was "executive". There were ten members. We spent together everyday. Takumasai was the hardest event. We did preparation until midnight everyday. Our works were security, pamphlet and concert etc. I took charge of concert. Our year's guest was BENNIE K. They were very friendly. I mainly did catering. I did preparation from two month ago. I cried when heard their songs. The concert was a success. I took pleasure in my work. Their songs are still my favorite songs. Especially, "Nagorinatsu" is the most favorite song. Takumasai was a success. Kouyasai's fireworks were very wonderful. I cried bitterly with pleasure. I could grow by those experiences. Those valuable experiences are my treasure.
[134 words]

0 件のコメント: